Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel 5 Star This hotel offers a rooftop pool with views of Dubai cityline and non-smoking rooms with an interactive flat-screen TV and designer bathrooms. It is located across from Burjuman Shopping Centre. Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel’s rooms have a bedside panel featuring controls for lighting and air conditioning. It features a large work space with an ergonomic chair and plug-points at desk-level.
What is included
- Round trip airfare with Indigo Airlines
- In-flight meal
- Current applicable tax
- 4 nights accommodation in Dubai
- Daily buffet breakfast ( with option of Indian food)
- Dubai Morning City Tour
- Dubai Mall visit
- Dubai Mall Fountain show with Illumination on Burj Khalifa tower from outside
- Dinner at Dubai Mall ( Veg/Non Veg both available)
- Dinner Dhow Cruise ( at Deira )
- Desert Safari with Dinner ( In Land Cruiser )
- All Tours on Shared basis
- Airport transfer on a private basis in a luxury vehicle at the time of arrival
- Airport transfer on shared basis in coach (seat-in-coach) at the time of the departure
- Dubai visa charges
- Okay To Board charges and Airport tax
- Mandatory Tourism Dirham Fee to be paid at the Hotel is included in this package
What is excluded
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- GST @ 9.0%
- From validating the documents, compiling them and presenting your application in the most appropriate way, our Visa experts will provide you with all the assistance you need.
- In cases where the embassy/consulate may require to meet the applicant in person, you might need to appear at the embassy for a personal interview in order to obtain your visa. In such cases, you will be contacted by the respective embassy/VFS.
- We shall be able to extend our visa assistance only to the applicants who are Indian citizen residing in India
- Passports must have a total validity of 10 years and should be valid till at least 6 months from the date of return during the time of travel. Please note that the passport booklet should have a minimum of 2 blank pages for official use.
- The visa decision by the embassy/consulate is made on the basis of how they may ascertain the visa case of an applicant. The approval or rejection of visa is done at the sole discretion of the embassy.
- Food courts in malls, Food courts and restaurants in theme park etc serve meals after 1130 hrs on all days.
- Payment Policy:
- Prior to 36 days or more from the date of departure: 20% of the holiday cost (non-refundable)
- Between 21-35 days of departure: 50% of the holiday cost
- 20 days or less from the date of departure: 100% of the holiday cost
- Cancellation stage: 21 days or more before departure 30% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 21 days before departure
- Cancellation stage: 11 to 20 days before departure 50% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 11 to 20 days before departure
- Cancellation stage: 10 days or less before departure 100% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 10 days before departure